Q. How do I book a study room?
Study rooms in the library are available for students to book at the Saskatoon, Regina, and Prince Albert campuses. To book a study room:
1) Go to the Library Homepage
2) Scroll down to Quick Links. Select Book at Study Room.
3) Select your campus.
4) Select your day using the calendar icon.
5) Select a study room and time by clicking on a coloured box. Purple boxes indicate that the room is free.
6) To select a period longer than an hour, use the dropdown option.
7) Click Submit Times > Continue
8) Fill out the form to complete your booking. Use your Sask Polytechnic email address.
9) Click Submit my Booking. You will receive an email confirming your booking.