Q. How many times I can renew my books, DVDs, etc.?
- All items can be renewed twice if there are no holds pending for other borrowers.
- Exceptions (no renewals): reference items, reserve items, items on extended faculty loan, and items with holds.
- Login to "My Library Card" to renew eligible items.
- Reserve items and electronic gadgets must be renewed in person.
- The above limits are in place to ensure items are available for all users. If you want to renew an item(s) more than twice, please bring them to the library. We will check them in and if there are no holds you may borrow them again.
Check out the Borrowing page for more information.
Was this helpful? 0 0