Q. How do I borrow a book or DVD from another Sask Polytech Library? Is there a cost for this?
You can borrow a book or DVD that is not at your campus library. Ordering material from another Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library is free.
- Find the book/DVD you want to borrow from the library website and click on the title of the item.
- In the yellow box at the middle screen it will say "sign-in" for more options if you are not already signed in. Click on the "sign in" link and enter your Sask Polytech username and password.
- Next to "request options" click on "request"
- Fill out the request form, making sure to include the pickup location.
- Click "request"
- You will receive an email notification when the item is ready for pickup
Was this helpful? 0 0